- Popcorn, snacks, lawn chairs and a free movie on a big screen in your local park, sounds like a great night!
- If you've ever traveled up I-84 from Southern Idaho chances are you've driven right over the top of the breath-taking Malad Gorge State Park and never even noticed it.
Take a pit stop and see the stunning view you've been missing.
- Many community gardens and greenhouses provide a U-pick option for fresh produce. Apple Creek Farm in Jerome offers fresh apples, apricots and more.
Tubb's Berry Farm in Twin Falls has U-pick berries and pumpkins.
Online dating brings singles together who may never otherwise meet.
It's a big world and the Marriage Minded People community wants to help you connect with singles in your area.
However, officials said the police department will increase patrols if requested by any resident, business or faith-based organization.
- Pick something special you like to collect and search these amazing antique stores: Granny's Drawers, Treasure Hunt Antiques and Collectables, Rivers Edge Antiques and Collectibles, Buhl Winkles, The Nehemian, Fikstad Jewelers.
Sometimes a break from the normal routine is just what you need.
- No matter your skill level, hitting a bucket of golf balls can be fun.
Built in 1865, the Rock Creek Station & Stricker Ranch was the first stage post on the Oregon Trail west of Fort Hall. - The Snake River in southern Idaho boasts a ton of great kayaking and canoeing areas that are easily accessible and most with boat rentals on site.